[FX.php List] Using global variables when calling a FileMaker Script

John Funk csinfo at criticalsolution.com
Thu Mar 1 15:01:16 MST 2012

Chris, the global fields get set when the FM script runs, gathering data
from specific records, then setting global fields with that data then
creates records in other tables using a relationship that have those
globals. (I hope that makes sense)
So the FM script(s) are self contained and to not require any parameters
from PHP or the user. As always, thanks
John

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org