[FX.php List] [OFF] Looking for information about a load-balancing system

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Jun 15 14:43:42 MDT 2012

Ouch... that sucks then.

What I think I had found a couple of years ago was a machine that would relay an incoming request to a 2nd server, without actually doing any DNS magic, and the user can't tell the difference.

The thing is that this happens so rarely that I can't imagine why this client is even fretting... but who am I to question, I suppose... :)

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin