[FX.php List] We have github (and associated goodies)

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Mon Jan 23 16:48:35 MST 2012

Greetings all!

All of the feedback that I got in answer to my question last week was essentially "use github".  I've done just that.  FX.php now has a github project site.  Here's the URL:

https://github.com/yodarunamok/fxphp

So here's some of what this involves:

• We have a Wiki, though it's empty at this point (feel free to help with that =)

• The download link on iViking.org now points to the github zip

• There's a link on iViking.org to the github project site

• FX.php has been bumped to version 5.0 with the changes made by Gjermund Thorsen and Masayuki Nii while the main project was on SourceForge

• I'm using the freebie account on github for the time being, so code changes will have to go through me

• I've done some tidying of the distribution and associated files

• I'll be making long-needed changes, etc. over the next days

Please poke around, and let me see if y'all see errors, have feature requests, and so on.

Best,

--Chris