[FX.php List] fx.php Error with maximum execution time

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Tue Jan 17 12:00:08 MST 2012

Beverly,

Is it possible that cURL is somehow limited on the machine, or that a firewall is blocking the outbound request to FileMaker?  You might try using the FMUseCURL() method (passing false) to see if sockets would work better, as well.  Best,

--Chris