[FX.php List] AddSortParam line shows 0 records

Denis Somar dsomar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 16:09:35 MST 2012

Hi Dale,

I still do want to respond to this thread and did manage to get it
working.  I found issue with my include of all my db credentials two
includes deep, instead of one include deep.  I temporarily solved it by
just recreating a basic page from scratch and typing every line and using
no includes.  The offending line was include('config.php') which also
included server_data.php

To be continued,
Denis