[FX.php List] MVC

BEVERLY VOTH beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 10:01:39 MST 2012

Because every framework I've tested has been OVERLY complex and unnecessary (IMHO) <smile>. I've worked with others on the same project and I've worked on projects with just me. I've been able to duplicate projects and with a few adjustments, use a lot of the same "framework" that I used the last time. I've been able to port code from Witango (tango) to Coldfusion to PHP with find/replace. Can't often say that with "frameworks"... :)

What do you use, Leo? Do you work with a team of developers on a project, or do you do it all yourself?

Beverly