[FX.php List] AddSortParam line shows 0 records

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Jan 13 09:15:07 MST 2012

Lower-case… :)

Single-quotes will work though…

From my experience, placement of the command doesn't matter, although I almost always put things in the same order, so maybe I'm wrong. I always put

login
search params
sort params
skip param (if any)

so maybe I just never noticed it (but I don't think so).

Chris is probably lurking about, maybe he can give us the definitive answer…

BP

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin