[FX.php List] Any body ever use pyfilemaker?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Jan 13 08:21:00 MST 2012

On Jan 13, 2012, at 6:33 AM, Beverly Voth wrote:

> I know. The "any more" was a little misleading even paired with the first sentence. :)

I think Dale was referring to the versions of FileMaker Server that didn't do XML unless it was Advanced--FM Server 8 for sure, can't remember if it was the case with 9.

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin