[FX.php List] AddSortParam line shows 0 records

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 12 13:42:38 MST 2012

FWIW: Both single & double quotes are valid for HTML attribute values:
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/intro/sgmltut.html#h-3.2.2

I discovered this when I was writing a data URL in FMP.  Since FMP
only allows double-quotes for strings, using single quotes for
attribute values meant I didn't need to escape the double-quotes

"<div id='abc'>content</div>" instead of
"<div id=\"abc\">content</div>"

-Joel