[FX.php List] Drop-down stopped working

VanBuskirk, Patricia pvanbuskirk at fsu.edu
Thu Jan 12 06:46:33 MST 2012

WoooHooo ... Got it working!  ... but still perplexed.  Before switching servers, it worked fine as is.  Which is this:  I created relationships to 2 other databases (ReferenceTables and Dept_Directory) and placed layouts on my Orders database for those dbs/tables.  It was to these layouts that the forms looked for the drop-down info.

In troubleshooting, I changed the forms to look to the actual database for the list, and now they work.

Huh?!

~ Trish