[FX.php List] AddSortParam line shows 0 records

Steven Thoms sthoms at wavecomm.com
Thu Jan 12 05:05:27 MST 2012

Denis,

I like to debug in the browser sometimes. Try echoing:

echo $r['URL'];

Take that value and put it in the location bar of a browser and run it
directly. This will give you the raw xml result that FX processed to
create your result array. It may not show much. Could you also post
the URL? That way we might see what commands were sent. If you posted
the raw xml as well that might be informative.

Steve
207 798-0171