[FX.php List] Re-AddSortParam line shows 0 records

Masayuki Nii msyk at msyk.net
Wed Jan 11 21:39:18 MST 2012

Although his is not the complete resolver, try to set other fields than "quote_
id" to AddSortParam's first parameter, ex. "Quotes_lines to quotes::user_id"
or others. It can be a hint of what is the problem.

The error code was 5, and how was URL field of the result?

Denis Somar <dsomar at gmail.com> さんが、2012/1/12 13:26:12に送られた
  ---“Re: [FX.php List] AddSortParam line shows 0 records”によりますと