[FX.php List] HTML5

BEVERLY VOTH beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 16:43:40 MST 2012

absolutely, Steve! remember that much of any website is the html, javascript and css. the PHP/database stuff is minimal (and always has been). a big part of your "design" is making the HTML clean and not using deprecated tags and including new tags (header, footer, section, article, nav, etc.). Also, you can roll-your-own javascript or use one (or more) of the libraries (such as previously suggested: jquery). The CSS enhancements, of course, are a HUGE part of HTML5.

I have several sites that have been "converted" or newly designed with HTML5.
Beverly