[FX.php List] Problem creating mPDF file

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Wed Dec 26 11:23:13 MST 2012

Bob,

It sounds to me like there's some problem writing the file (even if you're sending an email, it's putting the file somewhere for use when it's needed...)  Any idea what directory it's using for that storage?  Is it perhaps trying to store the file in a non-existant directory, or one for which the web user has insufficient permissions?  Any more details in the apache error log?

Best,

--Chris