[FX.php List] Upgrading Software

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Wed Dec 5 09:39:09 MST 2012

Roger,

We still have a few BlackBelt pages that we haven't replaced yet, and they do work under FMS12 (not advanced) after setting up the FX (newest version) so that it uses the fmalt grammar option. I had to make a few changes in the BlackBelt config files, but nothing mindboggling. I can send you stuff back-channel.

-Troy