[FX.php List] Related field issue

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Fri Aug 24 10:58:43 MDT 2012

Andrew,

I just did a full-uninstall, and used the full installer just obtained from FMI under my maintainance agreement. (MacOS X)

Now the XML results report:

<PRODUCT BUILD="06/21/2012" NAME="FileMaker Web Publishing Engine" VERSION="12.0.2.228"/>

...so the full install produced at least that change.

BUT -- AAARRRGGG -- the FMPXMLRESULT is still broken, with a different number of <FIELD> tags than <COL> tags when an unpopulated portal is on the layout.

Mfff. Notice the build DATE?

-Troy