[FX.php List] Related field issue

BEVERLY VOTH beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 18:45:19 MDT 2012

This is rather MAJOR and getting the xml wrong for this grammar should NOT have happened. FX.php isn't the ONLY way to use the FMPXMLRESULT grammar. I believe ASP uses it and hey you can write your own with just about anything that reads & processes XML from the web publishing engine. That the SAME grammar with export is correct and with web publishing is NOT is wigging me too. :(

Bev