[FX.php List] Re-That sinking feeling: FileMaker 12 & FX ?

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Thu Aug 23 09:49:35 MDT 2012

Bev,

That sinking feeling has turned to panic. After waiting more than 3 months for the "vrev" I installed FMS 12.0.2 this morning with high hopes. Unfortunately our web site is still a shambles. I just tried the identical XML query that we discussed before, and though the results are somewhat different (data has changed) there are still a different number of <FIELD...> and <COL...> tags. This time, 145 of the FIELD (as before) and only 111 of the COL.

I wish I had been a tester for them, for the vref.

-Troy