[FX.php List] Odd problem with POST values

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Aug 16 10:10:14 MDT 2012

On Aug 16, 2012, at 11:07 AM, Dale Bengston <dale.bengston at gmail.com> wrote:

> Chris is asking the same question I asked - what errors are being generated by Apache/PHP that result in the white page of death? Can you access the Apache logs for that server? Or can you turn error reporting on for the page after the form submit and see what PHP is trying to tell you? Something is causing a fatal error, and that leaves a trail.

I don't have access to the server, but can ask my client to take a look...

> Also, another poster (Steve W?) asked if your form was really using POST. If you view source on the page with the form, does the form tag actually have the attribute method="POST"?

It is; I mentioned in my first message about checking that because I didn't want to be bumping up against overly-long GET URLs...

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin