[FX.php List] Odd problem with POST values

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu Aug 16 09:07:40 MDT 2012

Bob,

How exactly does that post fail?  Is an error returned?  Is there something in the log?  (I'd be especially interested to know what's in the Apache logs.)  It seems like there should be something, somewhere that says "upload failed due to x".

Best,

--Chris