[FX.php List] Odd problem with POST values

BEVERLY VOTH beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 06:37:15 MDT 2012

Yes, I've run into this problem with browsers in the past. I thought that was no longer a problem.

Bob, could it be a "time-out" issue?

and/or could you adjust the "entry" for large fields to allow file uploads instead of typing into them? You'd probably have to limit the type of upload to be something that you could then read and push into a database.

(just thinking around the problem, but don't know if that solves it)

Beverly