[FX.php List] Odd problem with POST values

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Aug 15 19:51:35 MDT 2012

I tried Firefox & Safari...

The web server's an Xserve, not sure what version she's using though.

I told her to bump the max_post_size (forget the actual name of the variable)... she's supposed to call me when she changes it...

BP

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
P.O. Box 3408
Brentwood, TN 37024
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
--
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker