[FX.php List] Re-FileMaker Server 12

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Apr 4 22:13:11 MDT 2012

I'm not sure how to test yet; I have a test DB with 50,000 records; I'm thinking about putting the same simple app on a FMSA11 machine then doing some timed queries.

If you have a suggestion let me know; for now I was just going to get the timestamp before and after the query, pull all the records, and then do the same in 11. Seem like the best approach?

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at patin.com
615-333-6858