[FX.php List] FX 6.0 PHP Notice on PHP 4.3.6?

Erik Andreas Cayré erik at avalonia.net
Mon Apr 2 05:18:36 MDT 2012

Den 19/03/2012 kl. 15.32 skrev Dale Bengston:

> This is speculation, but it looks like cURL under PHP 4 is expecting different parameters/constants than cURL under PHP 5. Without looking at your PHP script, it's difficult to tell what's going on.

Well, as far as I can tell, the notice is not triggered by my script, but by something inside FX.php:

>> Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLAUTH_BASIC - assumed 'CURLAUTH_BASIC' in /Users/webowner/lib/FX/datasource_classes/RetrieveFM7Data.class.php on line 161

> If the script works but just throws the notice, you can probably choose to ignore it if you don't feel like digging into cURL settings.

The notice itself doesn't bother me.

I reported this, because I'm under the impression that FX.php is meant to be PHP 4.x compatible.
If that is indeed the case, the notice may point to something in FX needing some attention.

That's all. But thanks for you response:)

Best regards

Erik Andreas Cayré
Sysadmin

Avalonia.net