[FX.php List] Can't get login example to work

Denis Somar dsomar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:50:22 MST 2011

I see this regardless of whether I enter a valid or invalid login:

Array ( [data] => Array ( ) [linkNext] => [linkPrevious] => [foundCount] =>
0 [fields] => Array ( ) [URL] =>
http://phil:jackson@localhost:80/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=buzzerbeater&-lay=member_php&-max=50&valid.op=eq&valid=15fcd7eb14dc2d27dad27a313f87a550&-find
[query] => [errorCode] => 102 [valueLists] => Array ( ) )

Thanks again for your help!

Best,
Denis