[FX.php List] How do I specify an "Exactly Equal To" search?

BEVERLY VOTH beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 09:25:05 MST 2011

Or just <http://php.net> and search for 'comparison operators'. Lot's of lovely information on the entire site. I tend to download the PHP manual (for off internet research) and then I always have it. Great reading & if you include the comments, you get some more helpful examples. Periodically update the download for the latest changes.

Beverly

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org