[FX.php List] FMSv11, SBS2008 and Web Publishing [x-post]

Osmair Fuck osmairsan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 11:21:37 MST 2011

I once had the same problem to install a win2003 server 64bit fms10 I
managed but it was very stressful, I used this source:
http://filemakeraddict.blogspot.com/2008/04/joy-of-installing-filemaker-server-9-on.html

Currently my install and recommend solutions to my clients to use the 32bit
win2003server with IIS, I had no problems

Hugs

  <http://www.obian.com.br> Osmair Fuck
Palhoça - SC - Brasil  55+ (48) 8428-8998
Skype: ofuck_
MSN: suporte at obian.com.br
Google Talk: suporte at obian.com.br
 http://osmairfuck.blogspot.com