[FX.php List] Devcon Dinner Out - Flemmings on Monday night?

Anders Monsen andersm at mac.com
Thu Jul 21 14:06:27 MDT 2011

I'm there Monday, but like Steve will be at the speaker dinner.

I hope to make the Tuesday 4pm meeting as my pre-con session that day
should be over by 3:30.

There's a chance I'm going to the FBA dinner Friday evening, but if they
limit attendance I'm game for Flemings. It's a great steakhouse with a
wide wine selection.

Anders