[FX.php List] Calculating UPS shipping cost

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jan 27 07:03:23 MST 2011

Hi Dale,

Well, I tried the 2nd one, never got it working. The first one requires many more variables than they're going to want to provide; some ask for just weight, while others ask for package dimensions, which they don't want to have to provide...

I have yet to get any of them to work... sigh...

Bob
Longterm Solutions
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Expert FileMaker Consulting
PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation • Consulting: