[FX.php List] Web cache log filling up...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Feb 28 10:37:35 MST 2011

Hey Chris,

In Database server I do have access logging turned on, but not usage stats, and the log size set to 40MB.

AHA! I never noticed those logging settings in the web pub. engine section; I'll turn those off, and I bet that fixes it.

See there... you're 9 feet tall AND you know stuff!

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Expert FileMaker Consulting
PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation • Consulting: