[FX.php List] Drop-down stopped working

VanBuskirk, Patricia pvanbuskirk at fsu.edu
Thu Dec 29 16:04:27 MST 2011

I sent this email to Webko offlist, but I'll throw it out for your input as well...

I am hoping this is not because we now have the web service running on the FM server?  This is all temporary, as they are moving all this to PeopleSoft in the near future, so to get these off of the failing blade they are currently on, we decided to just put them on one server.  I know it's not ideal, but we don't have any private or privileged info in these databases.

~ Trish