[FX.php List] Drop-down stopped working

VanBuskirk, Patricia pvanbuskirk at fsu.edu
Thu Dec 29 15:02:52 MST 2011

Trying ... nothing seems to do it.  Another form that uses the same drop-down with the same settings is doing the same thing.  Wondering, since it worked before the switchover, if it is a setting somewhere on the new server.  I copied the php.ini over from the old server, so that shouldn't have changed.  Could it be a permissions issue on the server?  I think I wouldn't be able to see the form at all if it were that though.

~ Trish