[FX.php List] Drop-down stopped working

VanBuskirk, Patricia pvanbuskirk at fsu.edu
Thu Dec 29 14:06:47 MST 2011

Hi Bob,  It is trying to not pull a value list, it should be listing down all the values in the "ListForWeb" field.  I checked and the database name and layout are correct and there are records in it as well.  It was working before the switch, but now it just shows a bunch of blank lines, a capital "F", and a bunch more blank lines.  Errrrrrgh.

~ Trish