[FX.php List] Drop-down stopped working

VanBuskirk, Patricia pvanbuskirk at fsu.edu
Thu Dec 29 13:39:17 MST 2011

We are setting up a new FM server and a new Web server.  Now my dropdown that reads from the FM database stopped working.  I've changed the server_data.php file to point to the proper database.  I even tested it by typing the information directly into the form, instead of having it user that file and it still didn't work.

Here's the text I'm using:

      <select name="Contact_Bldg" tabindex="5">
        <option selected>NOT LISTED - Type in Below</option>
        <?php
      define('DEBUG', true);

      require_once('FX.php');
      require_once('server_data.php');

      // configure a connection to FileMaker Server Advanced
      $ordersQuery = new FX(FM_IP, FM_PORT, FM_VERSION);
      // set database and layout information
      $ordersQuery->SetDBData('WEB_Forms', 'Ref_FSU_Buildings', 'all');
      // set database username and password
      $ordersQuery->SetDBUserPass(FM_USERNAME, FM_PASSWORD);
      // retrieve all records in this database available to the current user
      $ordersQuery->AddSortParam('ListForWeb', 'ascend');
      $orders = $ordersQuery->DoFXAction(FX_ACTION_FINDALL);
        foreach ($orders as $contact) {
          echo "                <option>{$contact['ListForWeb']}\n";

      }
      ?>
      </select>

The only thing I can think of is that the new server is now FMS11, so maybe I need to change the version in the server_data.php file?  It presently says, "FMPro7".

Thanks,
Trish