[FX.php List] I need a refresher

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Dec 8 20:55:28 MST 2011

That *is* interesting; somewhere in the past I had username & pw backwards and it just didn't do anything at all... but I don't remember what the error message was. In fact, as I think of it, I don't think it returned any error code...

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
P.O. Box 3408
Brentwood, TN 37024
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
--
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org