[FX.php List] JQuery and posting image-upload forms

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Aug 18 07:47:09 MDT 2011

Anyone used JQuery in conjunction with a form that uploads files?

I've tested the upload page and its associated processing page, and both work fine; however, when I embed the upload page with JQuery, and then try to use JQuery to trigger the form-process, it fails.

I'm wondering if the JQuery form-processing method will work with forms that are dealing with files?

Thanks for any help,

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin