[FX.php List] JQuery Accordion for iOS

Jonathan Stark jstark at jonathanstark.com
Mon Aug 15 21:32:09 MDT 2011

Hi all,

In my experience, the main source of bugs cropping up with jQTouch
occur when people are mixing in lots of javascript libraries. If
you're just using jQT (and jQuery, of course), it's pretty damn stable
on iOS and Android. If you have conflicting experience, PLMK.

Best,

Mobile Strategy, Design, & Development
http://jonathanstark.com

Buy my iPhone book: