[FX.php List] [ OFF ] Friends of FX.php group on LinkedIn

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Fri Apr 15 14:29:31 MDT 2011

Hi all,

What Bob said =)  I was planning on putting a better announcement in a few days, but this will do.  I'm hoping that this group on LinkedIn will serve as a another way to find FX.php savvy folks when necessary, or to generally connect with each other.  Also, note that I set the group up so that you don't have to be a member of LinkedIn to be a member.  If you'd like to join, you can either look the group up on LinkedIn, or contact Bob or I and we'll beam you an invite.  Finally, this LinkedIn group is intended to be useful/helpful -- so if you don't find it as such, don't feel obliged to join, it's all good.

As I've said before, I'm consistently impressed with the support and discussion that all of you contribute here.  And to those of you who may be new here, please feel free to ask questions, etc.; I think you'll be impressed at the quality of the response.

Best,

--Chris Hansen
  FileMaker 7/8/9 Certified Developer
  Creator of FX.php
  "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
  www.iViking.org