[FX.php List] CodeIngiter and FM/FX

FX/Software michael at 9degrees.com
Wed Sep 8 14:44:07 MDT 2010

Hi all,

A LONG time since I've posted here, but I've been back into FM development lately along with web development.

I have become a fan of CodeIgniter (http://codeigniter.com/) - a PHP framework that is really not that difficult to wrap one's head around.

So, is anyone using it?  I found a wiki (http://codeigniter.com/wiki/FilemakerPro_Database_Integration/) discussing how to get FX.php to integrate with CodeIgniter. The post is dated, but it's all still accurate/relevant. It was little more than a cinch. I am developing a solution with this (FMSA11) and it is a blast.  I'm in love with FX.php all over again.

Let me know if anyone has any questions or has done any work with these tools and has any insight to offer.

Regards,

Michael