[FX.php List] Prompt for authentication

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Tue Oct 26 23:14:40 MDT 2010

But if you did want the user to be asked for a username and password then the simplest way would be to provide them with login page which they can supply the credentials in, then perform a simple query against the db to see if they are correct, before providing them with the list of results from a findall.

Cheers
Steve

On 27 Oct 2010, at 06:07, Tim 'Webko' Booth wrote:

> On 27/10/2010, at 3:41 PM, Stephe Pocock wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> Hopefully this is simple enough.
>>
>> How do I get fx.php to prompt for my Filemaker username and password before running the findall query?
>>
>> A quick google has not solved my question so I thought I would hand the baton the this trusty resource.
>
> Well, normally that would be included in the web database config file, so there would be no prompt...
>
> Cheers
>
> Webko

Steve Winter
steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz