[FX.php List] PerformFMScript problem...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Oct 22 15:36:50 MDT 2010

no, because this doesn't use the API, and also, this is running on someone else's servers, and a database that I didn't write.

I don't want to mix FX & the API; I suppose I *could* but the FX script command has always worked for me in the past for other things.

Bob

Longterm Solutions
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Expert FileMaker Consulting
PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation • Consulting:

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org