[FX.php List] PerformFMScript problem...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Oct 22 13:13:14 MDT 2010

Nope...

:)

Also, I double-checked, and my web layout does have all the fields on it; I never got to teh point where I could strip all the unnecessary ones...

We're going to bypass the need to lookup and just pull all the fields when the client logs in. Weird that it won't work though...

Thanks for all the help guys,

Bob
Longterm Solutions
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Expert FileMaker Consulting
PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation • Consulting: