[FX.php List] PerformFMScript problem...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Oct 22 08:28:43 MDT 2010

On Oct 22, 2010, at 9:23 AM, John Funk wrote:

> Hmmm...then I would query the related table directly and show the looked up data that that way. It must have something to do with the layout. Try rebuilding the layout, in the past FileMaker has had problems with corrupted layouts.
> Wait, just thought of this.. is the layout set to auto save? Just stabbing in the dark here.

I think so, but that's not a bad idea to check; I didn't write this database, and can't change it, but I do know that the lookups work when we either type in an ID or trigger the script manually. That being the case, that would indicate that the layout's auto-saving, or I would've noticed it.

Bob
Longterm Solutions
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Expert FileMaker Consulting
PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation • Consulting: