[FX.php List] Search as you type

Head Honcho headhoncho at customikesolutions.com
Mon Oct 11 20:12:05 MDT 2010

I've used jQuery typewatch to do a similar thing to autocomplete.

It does a query to the database 500ms after typing has stopped, which then can be used.

Hope this helps, somewhat.

Regards

Michael Ward
--
Head Honcho, CustoMike Solutions
Member, FileMaker Business Alliance & FileMaker Technical Network
headhoncho at customikesolutions.com