[FX.php List] FMS 11, Win2003 and Apache

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Sat Nov 20 15:13:37 MST 2010

Howdy...

I suspect that your apache install is failing to start because those files are missing... try using
	httpd -t
to test your config... it should then tell you where the config is falling over and you can work on it from there...

The missing workers.properties may be one of the differences in FM11, I don't recall what I did to get things working now... workers.properties should contain the text below, so just copy and paste;

worker.list=wpc,cwpe,config
worker.config1.host=127.0.0.1
worker.config1.type=ajp13
worker.config1.port=16018
worker.config1.lbfactor=1
worker.config2.host=127.0.0.1
worker.config2.type=ajp13
worker.config2.port=16018
worker.config2.lbfactor=1
worker.cwpe1.host=127.0.0.1
worker.cwpe1.type=ajp13
worker.cwpe1.port=16018
worker.cwpe1.lbfactor=1
worker.cwpe2.host=127.0.0.1
worker.cwpe2.type=ajp13
worker.cwpe2.port=16018
worker.cwpe2.lbfactor=1
worker.wpc1.host=127.0.0.1
worker.wpc1.type=ajp13
worker.wpc1.port=16016
worker.wpc1.lbfactor=1
worker.wpc1.retries=20
worker.wpc2.host=127.0.0.1
worker.wpc2.type=ajp13
worker.wpc2.port=16016
worker.wpc2.lbfactor=1
worker.wpc2.retries=20
worker.config.type=lb
worker.config.balance_workers=config1,config2
worker.cwpe.type=lb
worker.cwpe.balance_workers=cwpe1,cwpe2
worker.wpc.type=lb
worker.wpc.balance_workers=wpc1,wpc2

the log file should get created automatically when apache/mod_jk starts so it should be an issue that it doesn't currently exist...

Keep trying, it's worth it in the end ;-)

Cheers
Steve

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org

> Steve Winter