[FX.php List] Looking for install disks for Windows 2003 server

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Wed Nov 10 01:25:33 MST 2010

Try http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=1b9fe9e4-1d57-4698-a5cf-db271ed6d90a&DisplayLang=en though that's likely to only be the SP2 update, so may not help...?

Other than that, there are ways, though you'd need to be careful of license conditions. A google for something like 'Win 2003 iso' or Win 2003 torrent' will likely turn up files which can be downloaded with suitable software and burnt to CD/DVD

YMWV (your milage will vary) and bear in mind that which side of the 'legal line' my second suggestion lies on is (highly) questionable even if you do (think that you do) have a valid license...

Cheers
Steve

> 2010/11/9 John Funk <jfunk at criticalsolution.com>:
>> Hi, little off topic but worth a try....
>> I have a non profit that wants to run their older Dell Server as a FileMaker
>> / web server. I have convinced them to user FX/xml. Now that I put my neck
>> out there, I am tryng to configure the machine. The 2003 server os works
>> great but I cannot install components because there are no install disks for
>> the OS.
>> Does anybody know a way to get install disks for 2003 server? I have called
>> Dell and Microsoft but no luck.
>> Thanks,
>> John

Steve Winter