[FX.php List] Server is busy...please try again

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 04:56:07 MST 2010

My suggestions have mainly been about avoiding having to put the
message "busy" on display, but if you really want it, please use ajax,
the simplest way to do it is to make a loading display, so that it
says "Loading ..." while it loads, and if it times out... make it turn
into an error.

ggt

>>> 415-370-5011
>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org