[FX.php List] Server is busy...please try again

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 04:45:56 MST 2010

This is one of the reasons that I have added prepublishing to FX.php
to let developers pre-publish XML and still use FX.php

Example
---
<?php
$q = new FX( '../xml/news.xml', '', $dataSourceType );
$q->FMFOpenQuery();
$q->SetCustomPrimaryKey( 'pid' );
$r = $q->FMFind( true, 'object', false );
print_r( $r );
?>
---
This way news, and some other often-looked-at, seldom-updated, data
can be prepublished, notice ../xml/ it’s not published in the web
area, but next to it.

ggt