[FX.php List] Installing is super-easy, right?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 8 17:00:43 MST 2010

Hi Wes

It should be a pretty smooth transition.  A couple additional things
to be aware of:

- Make sure you enable *XML* Web Publishing in the FMServer Admin
Console.  ("PHP" is for the FileMaker API)

- The version of PHP on your new server may be different from the PHP
version on your current machine.  It also may have different settings
for error_reporting (or display_errors ;) , so depending on your PHP
code, it's possible you could see PHP Notices, Warnings, Deprecations,
etc., when you load your site off the new server.

HTH,
-Joel

Joel Shapiro
FileMaker Pro