[FX.php List] API: Multiple CWP accounts becomes visible FMSServer Clients

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Thu May 20 12:07:30 MDT 2010

Hi Folks,

I'm seeing a new problem that I can barely describe without getting confused.

For reference, all the projects on my FMS 10 server to date have been fx.php.

Recently, I added an API project, and this problem started.

The problem starts with my observation in OS X Server that CPU usage
has suddenly pegged at 90% or so, versus the normal 10-20%.

Consulting the FMS Console, I observe the normal smattering of
clients logged into various db's...plus two or more client entries
for the SAME FileMaer Account name I use for  CWP on the db.  Let's
call it CWPACCOUNT.  For reference, I never see the account for CWP
in the client list, let alone 2 or three of them.  If/when I manually
disconnect one of them, all occurrences of the CWPACCOUNT disappear
and the CPU usage returns to normal.

Wha's going on?

I scan the logs but can not find anything that point to the problem.
Un fortunately, FMS server doesn't report the exact time, using
seconds, so it is hard to isolate the excat moment in the log that
the issue occurs.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Schwartz